A ton of excitement is building to our Grand Exhibition! Lets take a look at all the activity going on this week and coming up:
We had a great time putting on this workshop for everyone and hope it was helpful and informative! Our speakers included,
- Dave Taylor from To the Table Reviews who does board game reviews from a family perspective, who talked about courting board game reviewers for your board game
- Kaity Baquette and Jessica Chu, CUDO Plays veterans who discussed tips and tricks to using social media to your advantage
- JR Honeycutt, game designer and co-founder of DFW Nerd Night where he runs a web-show and charity events, who shared his experience with participating and running other board game design competitions
- Matt Holden, founder of the Indie Game Alliance, who introduced his organization and how the IGA can help indie board game designers
- Ben Moy, Mercedes Mane and Katie Khau, who shared their knowledge and experience with crowdfunding on in a panel Q&A
New Photo Albums
Many of these albums are long overdue but we finally have been able to edit and upload them and it is really neat to look back on everyone’s development!
The Big Event is Coming Up!
Grand Exhibition – Sunday, March 20th
Urbana Civic Center @1-8pm
Grand Exhibition is Sunday, March 20th at the Urbana Civic Center! Mark your calendars and clear your schedule for the big day. All submitted board games will be showcased at a prestigious location for everyone to see and to try. This is an event to celebrate creativity and imagination in Champaign-Urbana; feel free to bring anyone you’d like! The Grand Exhibition is only one week away!
1-6pm Gaming, 7:30pm Awards CeremonyGrand Exhibition Facebook RSVP